KITCHEN HAND | SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
The Sydney Opera House welcomes millions of visitors from all over the world every year. This world famous landmark on the beautiful Sydney Harbour hosts world-class performances, spectacular events and amazing dining experiences.
Trippas White Group has a proud history of providing boutique and exceptional hospitality services to guests in our iconic venues around Sydney. We are excited to be recruiting for the new theatre bars and event spaces in the Sydney Opera House.We are committed to providing excellent food and will be partnering with our Ambassador Chef – Karen Martini, who will work closely with our team to develop our dining and events menus. We are looking for skilled and enthusiastic staff to join our expanding team.
We are looking for a dedicated kitchen hand to join our back of house team. You will support our amazing kitchen brigade whilst working in a fast paced restaurant, bars and events environment. In this role, you will be expected to assist with basic food preparation as part of the kitchen brigade, as well as ensuring the kitchen is consistently clean and to HACPP standards.
To be successful, you must have;
- At least 1 year experience in a commercial kitchen
- Experience with commercial dishwasher machinery
- Basic food preparation skills to support chefs
- Understanding of cleaning chemicals
- High level of cleanliness and hygiene
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- Clear communication, customer service orientated
- Flexible availability – week days and weekends
To apply for this role, please send your resume and fill out the questions on our careers page.