HEAD CHEF | FRANK @ AGWA
The Art Gallery of Western Australia will soon have a new casual drinking and dining venue – FRANK @ AGWA.
Situated in the heart of the Arts Precinct, close to the Western Australian Museum, the Perth Institute of Contemporary Arts and the State Theatre Centre of Western Australia and adjacent to the Urban Orchard FRANK @ AGWA will be THE place to be seen this summer.
Be part of something new
FRANK @ AGWA is part of a leading hospitality company Trippas White Group, which operates from premium locations such as the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Tower, Royal Botanic Gardens, Australian Institute of Sport and Singapore Airlines Lounges. We take great care that our services meet the status and expectations of these prominent, iconic landmarks. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
We want you!
We are seeking an experienced, creative, local Head Chef to join our company and lead a dedicated and passionate kitchen team for this new and exciting venue. You will be delivering exceptional food in a fast paced restaurant, café and events packages.
This role will report directly to the Venue Manager and will work closely with the Group Executive Chef who oversees the entire group’s food ethos. You will play a vital part of the business planning process, mobilization as well as designing and creating menus that fit the venues relaxed environment. You will take full ownership of the kitchen, menu and what suits the location.
- Have a minimum 2 years Head Chef experience - managing and leading a professional kitchen
- Experience with Italian Cuisine will be highly regarded
- Ability to be the face of the kitchen, create signature dishes, use local produce providers
- Extensive experience working in a fast paced multi outlet environment
- The ability to achieve business goals, financial budgets and service standards
- Exposure in a la carte, upmarket environment - similar food quality and standards are expected.
- Ability to assist in the design and cost for Restaurant, function, special events and canapé menus
- Strong creativity and ability to think outside the box while coaching and developing a team
- Managing associated kitchen costs including food and wages, recruitment of staff and general administration duties
- Knowledge and passion about fresh local food produce and quality
- Experience in compliance and maintenance of a fully HACCP approved workplace and industry standard & safe work practices.
Please follow the link to apply!!